new online banking
New Online Banking
Online Banking Will Be Sweeter
Login instructions have been mailed to our existing customers with detailed instructions for accessing the new site for the first time. If you haven’t received your letter by June 23rd, please contact us at 765-429-7200 or by email Customer Service.
The new Online Banking will offer
- 12 months of e-statements
- Transfer funds to or from accounts you maintain at other financial institutions
- CompleteView – a personal financial management platform that allows you to track all of your financial information in one place-even accounts at other financial institutions such as your mortgage and credit card accounts. Set up a budget, monitor your cash-flow, establish a financial goal and track your progress.
- Expanded business services
- ACH Origination Services
- Positive Pay
A few items to be aware of:
- Account alerts and account nicknames will not transfer to the new Online Banking, so you will need to re-establish these.
- Scheduled recurring transfers will need to be set up again.
- Bill Pay will remain the same, but you may notice a slight difference in the look. You will continue to be able to view your payees and history.
Once you have upgraded to the new Online Banking, it would a great time to also install the Mobile App, available for Android and iPhone. Your Online Banking username and password can also be used to sign into the app. No separate registration is required.
With the mobile app, you will be able to:
- View account balances, activity and check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks with a snap of your camera with Mobile Deposit Capture
- Turn your Debit card off when not in use to reduce fraudulent activity
- Pay bills using the newly designed Bill Pay for mobile devices