Online and Mobile Banking
Personal & Business
Online and Mobile Services
Access your accounts anywhere, anytime with your mobile device. Download our mobile app for Android or iPhone. Use your existing Online Banking Username and Password to login. With the Mobile App you can:
- View account balances.
- View account activity.
- View check images.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Deposit a check with Mobile Deposit Capture – make a deposit anytime with a snap of your camera.
- Manage your debit card with Card on/off – protect against unauthorized fraud. Turn your card off if you have misplaced it and turn it back on when found. Or if you use your card infrequently or are traveling, you may want to turn it off until you are ready to use it. You are in control.
- Pay bills with Mobile Bill Pay.
Text messaging offers you the opportunity to access a limited amount of account information through the receipt of a text message.
- Text us to check your balance and view activity – view text commands*.
- Receive text alerts for minimum balance notification or daily or monthly balances.
- If you don’t have a smart phone, you can register for Text Only Banking.
Safe and secure access to your accounts whenever and wherever you have internet access.
- 24 hour access to check your balance and monitor your account
- Review account activity, confirm deposits, withdrawals and check clearing
- View check images
- Transfer funds between accounts – set up same day transfers or scheduled future or recurring transfers
- Email alerts- sign up to receive minimum and maximum balance alerts, send yourself a periodic balance reminder, or receive an alert when a specific check has cleared
Enroll and receive immediate access to your accounts by completing the Self-Enrollment Registration.. If you are unable to self-enroll, you may complete and return a Personal Registration Form to any of our banking offices.
Online Banking for Business
Similar to Basic Online Banking but with additional options depending on the needs of your business
- ACH origination – for direct deposit of your payroll or to pay an expense
- Positive Pay – monitor your account for fraud by comparing the checks you issue against the checks that clear your account
- Sub-users – Set up users to access your account and assign them the specific permissions needed for their function
Complete and return the Business Registration Form to enroll in Online Banking.
Quickly view your investment, mortgage balances, credit card and bank account balances and transactions in one place, regardless of where you have the accounts. You can add any account you can access online and gain an easy and fast way to watch “the big picture”.
- Easily create budgets, categorize and track spending habits
- Use the calendar to monitor cash flow…allowing you to make informed choices on when to schedule bills and other spending.
- Set and track goals.
- Stay informed with account alerts by email or text.
- Build wealth and watch it grow through the Net Worth tool.
Online Bill Pay
Pay your bills when you want – days, weeks or months in advance all from one convenient location. No need for stamps or envelopes.
- Set up one time or recurring payments
- Review, modify or cancel payment until the process date you select
- Schedule a same day or next day payment – additional fee may apply
- Track payment history by date, payee or amount
- Sign up to receive e-bills
- Receive email reminders when bills are due
All you need is a copy of your bill to quickly set up a new payee and schedule a payment.
Exact copies of your statement and check images, delivered online.
- View, print and save copies of your statement within Online Banking
- 12 months of statements
- Available sooner than paper delivery
- Go green - Less paper is good for the environment
- Reduce the potential for identity theft.
*Standard text/data/other charges may apply. Consult your carrier for additional information.